Re: Updated plans for face to face meeting, and results of questionnaire

On May 23, 2014 at 5:03:47 AM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen (kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com) wrote:
> > I wonder why Idle (power management, keep the display on etc)
> has so little interest. There is a lot of developer interest in
> that, judging from feedback on mailing lists etc, and we definitely
> need something like that in Crosswalk/Tizen (we have a Tizen
> extension today).

Implementer/standardization priorities are often out of whack with what developers need. In this WG, IMO, we don't have good channels of communications between devs and us.

Robin is experimenting with alternative feedback channels (though it's all the usual suspects there again, but I have hope):
http://discourse.specifiction.org/

About wake lock:
http://discourse.specifiction.org/t/allow-developers-to-control-wake-lock-aka-disable-auto-dimming/

--