RE: publish LCWD of "The app: URL Scheme"; deadline April 6

On April 23, 2014 at 11:06:08 AM, Dave Raggett (dsr@w3.org) wrote:
> > Okay, please let me know when you're done. I am travelling today
> and
> tomorrow, so in any case wouldn't be able to deal with this until
> Friday at the earliest.

Ok, done. Made the following changes:

* added media seeking as a use case.
* fixed a some typos
* split privacy considerations from security considerations
* Added fetching behaviour into the spec instead of into fetch.
* added support for Range header, plus returning a 206.
* added example that shows how to use Range

Please let me know what the expected publication date is. Last Call period should be about 6 weeks.

Tatsuya, would appreciate if you could give the whole spec a once over as part of the last call review period.

--
Marcos Caceres