From: Wonsuk Lee [mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:21 AM
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: Request to report the status of the specs

Hi. Editors!
San Jose F2F meeting is closing so I would like to ask you to share the status of the specs including blocker and outstanding issues. We will have two days meeting in San Jose, it's shorter than typical our f2f meeting. So it need to handle a discussion time for items more efficiently.

Thanks in advance!

Kr, Wonsuk.
ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997<tel:%2B82-10-5800-3997>
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com<mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>, wonsuk73@gmail.com<mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com>
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus