[app URI] spec update, Re: Request to report the status of the specs

On March 26, 2014 at 2:22:10 AM, Wonsuk Lee (wonsuk73@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi. Editors!
> San Jose F2F meeting is closing so I would like to ask you to share the
> status of the specs including blocker and outstanding issues. We will have
> two days meeting in San Jose, it's shorter than typical our f2f meeting. So
> it need to handle a discussion time for items more efficiently.

I'm waiting for someone else to say they are going to implement the spec. If it's only Mozilla doing it, then we won't be able to progress it past LC. Otherwise, not much has changed since last time (spec is done, tests are done).

If there is no other implementer interests, then I would suggest we publish it as a Note.

--
Marcos Caceres