RE: Discussion items with WebApps WG in April

Any more items we need to discuss with Web Apps WG except task scheduler
API?

Kr, Wonsuk.

From: Wonsuk Lee [mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 10:57 PM
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: Discussion items with WebApps WG in April

Hi. Forks!

Previously we would like to setup joint meeting with webapps WG, but
unfortunately our f2f meeting dates doesn't overlap with WebApps WG. So it
would be better to add the items to agenda of web apps WG. Then some of
sysapps wg members could join the wg meeting and discuss about them in the
meeting.

For doing this I want to clarify the items we need to discuss with web apps
group. we need to get the update about manifest, serviceworker from the
group.  For task scheduler API, alignment with serviceworker is needed for
handling persistent event.

Anything else?

Kr, Wonsuk.

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!