FW: TPAC 2014 Registration Now Open; deadline Oct 8

Folks,
TPAC 2014[2] will be at the Santa Clara Marriott hotel in 27-31 week October
2014.
System Applications WG will meet on Thursday and Friday (30th and 31th
October). For attending the meeting you need to register via [2] page first.

For other detail information including hotel discount, registration fee,
schedules and extra, please refer below email from Ian and [1] page.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2014/

Kr, Wonsuk.