Re: Discussion on current status and next step of contacts API, Data Store API and TCP and UDP Socket API

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 02:58:18 +0900
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi. Marcos and Chris.

In case of Contacts Manager API, previously we had long discussion for
apply DataStore API to Contacts. But as Marcos said DataStore AP was
dropped. So I would like to know which kinds of outstanding issues are
there in the spec? It's quite long time ago, but as far as I remember,
there are not many major issues. Is it right? Also I would like to know the
next step for this.

Kr, Wonsuk.