Re: Reminder - trust & permissions meeting 3-4 September, Paris

On 2014-07-16 11:18, Dave Raggett wrote:
> A reminder to please let me know if you intend to participate in the 2
> day meeting on trust and permissions for the open web platform, we are
> holding in Paris on 3-4 September, see:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/07/permissions/
>
> p.s. I've added a link to the draft white paper I am writing surveying
> native, hybrid and web based platforms and invite your comments and
> corrections, see:
>
>      http://www.w3.org/2014/05/wp-trust-permissions/Overview.html

The paper looks very good.

For the SE access which eventually will become a major use-case it might be
interesting knowing that there are three entirely different approaches like in:
- the SysApps SE draft where you [in a somewhat unclear way] define an application as trusted
- the FIDO U2F which uses SOP as the [usually] sole arbiter
- yours truly's WebCrypto++ (http://webpki.org/papers/PKI/pki-webcrypto.pdf) which relies on signed code and keys fitted with ACLs

I don't plan to attend the meeting.

Regards,
Anders