RE: Next meeting at TPAC? Re: Discussion on current status and next step of contacts API, Data Store API and TCP and UDP Socket API

Hi Marcos,

I am probably confusing this with the proposed meeting on the trust/permissions for web applications and work items for a rechartered SysApps working group. Dave mentioned on May 22 that this meeting may occur in the beginning of September. However, from a personal view I would prefer to do more during the TPAC week.

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research