Re: [Raw Socket API]: Working on a version based on the Streams API

That is great news Claes!

As far as I understand the WHATWG streams API would work without the DOM,
ie. for nodejs as well, but I guess that Marcos could explain all the
details.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Web Platform Architect, Intel Corporation.