Re: W3C workshop on web apps and marketplaces?

Hi Marcos,

Just to note that all workshop participants have to do  at minimum is to
provide a single paragraph setting out their interest in relation to the
aims of the workshop.  The name "workshop" may not be ideal, but there
is absolutely no expectation of an academic style submission.  Of course
if people want to give a talk or have an idea for how the workshop
agenda should be arranged, they are welcomed to write their ideas up in
further detail.