Re: W3C Sysapps WG - Spring F2F ?

On 11/02/14 00:16, Wonsuk Lee wrote:

> Hi. All.
>
> I got information for upcoming co-located F2F of Web Apps WG and HTML
> WG as below.
>
> -Web Applications WG (50 people): April 10-11
>
> -HTML WG (50 people): April 8-9
>
> For SysApps WG F2F, how about having a meeting during three days,
> April 8-10 or 9-11? Personally I prefer later one.
>
> Kr, Wonsuk.

Unfortunately, I can't make those dates as | will be in Seoul for
WWW2014, but I am hoping that my colleague Jinsong Wang will be able to
attend. Jinsong, can you confirm that, and find out what you need in
respect to visas?

I would also like to float the idea of adding an open day devoted to
discussion on the Web as OS topic, and especially, the ideas on more
flexible approaches to permissioning, trust and security. It would be
valuable to invite people other than the web apps and sysapps WG members
to gain the benefit of the perspectives of a broader set of stake
holders, e.g. web developers.

Note this would be an informal meeting, and that I am still expecting to
run a full W3C workshop later this year.

Best regards,