Re: Reminder - trust & permissions meeting 3-4 September, Paris

On 06 Aug 2014, at 17:20, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> On 16 Jul 2014, at 12:18, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> p.s. I've added a link to the draft white paper I am writing surveying native, hybrid and web based platforms and invite your comments and corrections, see:
>>
>>  http://www.w3.org/2014/05/wp-trust-permissions/Overview.html

[...]

> * Future Directions
>
> I think the "Permissions UI & Necessary API” [3] thread had some input and ideas to add to the observations (or, perhaps you already combed through the thread?).
>
> Another recent thread that may have input to this paper is "Proposal: Prefer secure origins for powerful new web platform features” [4].

[...]

A post dubbed "Future of packaged apps” by Jonas (cc’d) that discusses permissions (a topic not packaging specific) might be relevant input to the paper too:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.webapi/68I80XiipBI/pXzzhGPyAqMJ

Thanks,

-Anssi