RE: Discussing security model of sysapps

From: POTONNIEE Olivier <Olivier.POTONNIEE@gemalto.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:51:27 +0200
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
CC: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>, GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
From: Anders Rundgren [mailto:anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com]
> On Apr 2, 2014 3:18 PM, "POTONNIEE Olivier" <Olivier.POTONNIEE@gemalto.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Marcos for the clarification. I agree installable applications are not strictly necessary, and SW offers a smart way to address offline mode.
> > So there are no "installable" apps, but just (pre-)"installed" apps, running with app:// uri.
> > Fine for me, thanks!
>
> Olivier,
> Now you lost me completely.  How do you mean that SE-using applications are distributed and by whom?
> Anders

I was just reformulating Marcos: we're not standardized how "installed" apps (with app:// uri) are installed.
I was not talking about SE-using apps.
--
Olivier

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus