RE: Raw Socket API

Sounds very good that you are working on an input on the security model for SysApps. Even though each specific API may have API specific security issues I assume that there are security solutions that could be common for many situations. For example what can we achieve by using existing web security mechanisms such as TLS, CSP, CORS, etc ?

By the way Dave, the link to the Internal Draft of the TCP and UDP Socket API on the SysApps main page is still broken. It would be nice to have that correct especially for making the Streams API based version of the API visible. Could you also change the name in the "Specification" column from "Raw Sockets" to "TCP and UDP".

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research