Re: Introducing the DataStore API

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Kis, Zoltan wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com (mailto:w3c@marcosc.com)> wrote:
>
> IDB is one way to do it. ATM we could assume it is IDB, but we should
> not assume that is the lock-in solution for everyone in the future.

Yes, absolutely. I was thinking we would need to coordinate with the IDB folks over on WebApps so they add some means of accepting a DataSource object. The DataSource object should of course be, um, "unpackable" so that it can manually be used to populate an IDB or other database like thing built in JS.

--
Marcos Caceres