RE: Test suites for System Applications Specs

Hi Marta & Marcos,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

I assume that https://github.com/sysapps/testsuites uses the same code structure as https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests, for example, first level subdirectory as short-name of a specification, then nested section structure, etc.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang