From: Alexandre Morgaut [mailto:Alexandre.Morgaut@4d.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:15 AM
To: Marta Pawlowska
Cc: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: Test suites for System Applications Specs

Hi

shouldn't the test suites be on

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests

what is the process to add some test suites there?

Is there a minimum level of specification required (ex: candidate)?

It is sad that the " <https://github.com/sysapps/testsuites/blob/gh-pages/app-URI/appURI_test.html> app-URI test suite html file" requires the scheme to be "app:" (but it could be pretty hard not to)

otherwise we could have directly provided a link to:

http://sysapps.github.io/testsuites/app-URI/appURI_test.html

I mention that because it could remain an interesting github feature for other potential specifications