Re: Tentative Agenda for upcoming F2F meeting in China

On 29/10/13 05:30, Wonsuk Lee wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Upcoming F2F is coming, below is tentative agenda for the meeting. So
> far typically we had three days f2f meeting. But in TPAC only two days
> are available, so we should have an efficient meeting.
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_3rd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda_TPAC#Agenda
>
> If you have any feedback, let us know.

I think we need a slot on clarifying what the group's expectations are
in respect to interoperability of system apps and the relationship to
work on packaging, signing, manifest and the run-time security model.
Anssi and Art both asked whether we might be better off rechartering. We
may not need to go that far, but I believe we do need to reach a
consensus and a discussion in Shenzhen would be a good starting point
for achieving that.

p.s. I have to drop out of the SysApps meeting on late Tuesday afternoon
as I have to chair a panel session at the AC meeting on the Web of
Things at 16:45.

Many thanks,
-