RE: [W3S SysApps]: Application Management (was RE: Life cycle and security model - status)

My proposal is to base this "Application management" API specification from the whole of section 4 in http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/runtime/, including for example the methods in http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/runtime/#applicationregistry-interface.

The main use case is a "web based home screen".

BR
  Claes