Trust model. Re: Secure Element API: preliminary draft

On 2013-10-10 14:40, POTONNIEE Olivier wrote:
> A small update on Secure Element API: We started a draft and it is now available on github.

I have a couple of questions regarding the trust model between web apps and the SE.
In the draft you mention signed hosted applications as one scenario.
I could not find any specification for such apps in:

w3.org/TR/runtime/#uri-of-a-packaged-file

Did I look into the wrong document?

I don't fully understand how a web-apps can be given the right to
directly connect to an SE.  Could you elaborate a bit on this?

Cheers
Anders