Telephony API next steps

Hello,

Here is the updated version of the last draft:
https://rawgithub.com/sysapps/telephony/gh-pages/index2.html

This is pretty much stable from functionality point of view, and waits
for comments before being merged into the spec.

IMO CellularService functionality should be covered in a separate
document [suite], as there are quite many interfaces. I would gladly
receive input which interfaces to specify first.

This document handles
- telephony services (which should abstract modems, SIM cards and accounts),
- call management (making & receiving simple and multiparty calls and
tracking call states);
- sending DTMF tones,
- handling emergency numbers,
- and a helper interface to classify user input as telephony commands,
numbers, emergency numbers etc.

As discussed on the TPAC F2F ([1]), we need two independent
implementations, advisably on two different modems, and preferably on
different telephony middleware, too.

Although Intel planned to do 2 such implementation, in order the spec
moves forward, we are looking for reviewers and implementors.

You are welcome to review, discuss on this mailing list, on #sysapps
IRC channel, and on github [2].

Best regards,
Zoltan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/11/11-sysapps-minutes.html#item10