(Updated Agenda)RE: Tentative Agenda for upcoming F2F meeting in China

Hi. All.

Thanks for all of feedbacks for draft agenda.

[1] is updated agenda for upcoming meeting next week!
Remote participant, please refer updated one for joining the meeting remotely!

See you in Shenzhen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_3rd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda_TPAC

Kr, Wonsuk