Re: [Task Scheduler] scheduling flexibility

Defining app type is hard and many apps do a lot of different things and
the split might not be so easy, ie. it might have many different kind of
tasks which should act differently.

I don't really like such an approach, and I better like separate APIs like
John suggested, especially as the "expensive" one comes with some
downsides, not making it the default choice for developers.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Web Platform Architect, Intel Corporation.