Re: [sysapps/runtime] can user add another store apps?

Hi Macros, thank you for response.

> How I understand it is: the installation management APIs are very privileged APIs, hence would only be available to a select group of developers. These APIs would not be available to all web developers.
>
> Given that these APIs are only for privileged developers, we are currently discussing if we should actually be standardizing those.

I see. APIs managing "ALL" installed application (like ApplicationManagement IF in Mozzilla, in
my understanding) seem somehow internal implementation of Webbased OS.

For app-store type application, APIs managing only for apps installed by the store (like
ApplicationRegistry IF in Mozzilla) are needed in order to indicate number of to-be-updated
apps, etc.

Kikkawa