Re: Duplicate ID in runtime specification

On 20/03/13 13:56, Ming Jin wrote:
>> I was asked to include forward looking information in the State of this
>> Document section. The unique paragraph required by pubrules now reads:
>>
>>> This document defines a runtime and security model for Web
>>> Applications, along with a manifest format and packaging model. The
>>> current draft covers the use of CSP policies for trusted packaged
>>> applications, and future drafts will extend this to trusted hosted
>>> applications.
>
> How is this related to John's summary on the list of open issues (in reply
> to your previous email)?

John's list will be useful as we prepare a fresh draft, but I wasn't
sure whether it reflects a group consensus. We needed something concise
for the SOTD for tomorrow's FPWD. More details on issues are better
placed inline in the document as Marcos proposed, and I would encourage
the editors to do so for the next draft.

Many thanks,