RE: publication of FPWD of Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications

Glad you brought this up Dave!
My quick review of the draft [1] gave me an impression that there are many areas that are needs significant work and probably this needs to be highlighted.
Also it would be helpful to note the group's thinking on the relationship between Application Manifest format and the Web Apps Widgets Packaging and XML Configuration [2], besides the difference in format i.e. JSON vs. XML.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/drafts/runtime/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/

Regards,
Suresh