RE: CfC: publish FPWD of Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications; deadline March 15

Hi. Brian.

As Jonas mentioned, FPWD is not a stage to fix the content of spec.
Probably we will continuously update the spec until LCWD(Last Call Working
Draft).
If you have any proposal, please share with us through our mailing list
with new title. It's more than welcome!

Best regards,
Wonsuk.