Re: Contacts API

On 04/03/13 21:08, Suresh Chitturi wrote:
> Note that our concern was only re aligning the contacts data model, and not the functionality of the API itself.
> We understand the use cases of Pick Contacts Intent and the Contacts API in this group are different, and merging the APIs together or not is an interesting discussion that can be kept separate.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. This is actually exactly what I meant: the Pick
Contacts Intent specification will have to use the same data model as
the Contacts API specification and that specification might change in
the future so trying to sync as a requirement for FPWD doesn't seem to
be required.

Cheers,
--
Mounir