RE: Formal proposal regrading editorial process

Hi. Mounir and Marcos.
Thanks for great process description.

To setup repositories for each spec, I think I have to take over the sysapps account of GH from Adam.
In addition, I think using the *.sysapps.org domain name is quite good idea!

Adam, could you let me know sysapps account information of GH?

Best regards,
Wonsuk.