status of phase 1 work items?

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:29:22 +0100
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
We now have first public working drafts for all of the phase 1 work
items with the exception of App URI, and the manifest extension spec.

Several of the specs have been updated since the FPWD was published, and
are candidates for updated public working drafts. Any suggestions for
which ones are ready, or soon will be?

I am also interested in a crisper understanding of where we are in
respect to the manifest and App URI work items.  We handed the JSON
manifest format over to WebApps, with the understanding that we would
develop an extension spec to cover the specific requirements for
SysApps. WebApps have started discussion on the manifest format, along
with the realization that it should be usable for ebooks as well as
packaged apps. However, I am now quite sure where things stand with
respect to the SysApps extension spec, and the SysApps AppURI spec.

A further question is where are in respect to starting phase 2?  Am I
correct in assuming that we are already welcoming contributions on use
cases and requirements?  Are we expecting to see draft specifications in
time for the Toronto face to face in late August?