Re: telephony API description paragraph

On Monday, 17 June 2013 at 08:53, Dave Raggett wrote:

> Yes, from the first published update after FPWD. Pubrules also wants to
> see a link to a diff document, but I can generate that automatically
> using the online tool on the W3C site.

I had a quick look in PubRules [1] and the above only applies to "Ordinary Working Draft"s and not to FPWD, AFAICT (as there is nothing to compare it to).

Regardless, this requirement is met by having the Changes section and a link to the commit history. For future publications, we should certainly add a link to the a diff view.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules