RE: [sysapps/raw socket api]: Status on outstanding issues and proposal to close a number of issues.

I have made a number of updates in pull request https://github.com/sysapps/raw-sockets/pull/34.

Marcos started his review 7 minutes after my PR :-) but I want to make everyone else aware as well :-)

BR
  Claes