RE : [sysapps/raw socket api]: Status on outstanding issues and proposal to close a number of issues.

Hi Claes,

Yes, I've promised to help for the secure socket (SSL).
I've been very busy lately on other projects. Unfortunately, w3c isn't the main focus of my company.
I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Best regards,

Ke-Fong Lin
Développeur Senior