RE: Hosting SysApps F2F

On 22 ene 2013 at 14:59:21, Dave Raggett wrote:
> On 11/01/13 11:49, Mounir Lamouri wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> FYI, we are currently in the process of checking if we can host the next
>> SysApps F2F. We are trying to block a space in our Toronto office for
>> the March 25-29 week. It doesn't mean that we want it to happen there,
>> just that it is an option.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Mounir
>>

> First of all, many thanks for the offer of hosting.
>
> Is this an agreeable date and location for everyone?  It would be good
> to confirm the first SysApps face to face meeting as soon as possible,
> and to give Mounir an idea of how many people would attend.
>
> Best regards,

Thanks Mozilla for the offer. Let me remind you that Telefonica has also offered to host in Madrid, I would just need the tentative date and expected number of people to confirm availability and block the space for now. It is just another option, let's see what fits the group best.

Best regards.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: