RE: Draft Agenda for upcoming F2F Meeting

Hi,

Thanks Wonsuk for putting together this draft agenda. In general I am fine with it, but I tend to agree with Zoltan that the topics of 2nd day's afternoon may deserve more time.

Regarding the meeting we are setting up in Madrid on 11-12 February, it intends to gather the editors of the Messaging & Telephony proposals to try to converge towards a common draft, but if any other member of the group wants to attend no problem, just tell us. Of course this does not affect our offer to host the F2F meeting in April.

Have a nice weekend,
Eduardo.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: