Re: [Contacts Manager API] find without findoption

From: Christophe Dumez <ch.dumez@sta.samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:56:33 +0000
To: "Huang, Deqing" <deqing.huang@intel.com>, "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>, Christophe Dumez <ch.dumez@sta.samsung.com>
Hi,

You are right, the specification does not specify clearly what happens when the argument is missing.
However, when we marked the argument as optional, our intent was that omitting the argument would cause the method to return ALL contacts.

I believe we need to make this clear in the specification.

Kr,