Re: Toronto F2F agenda

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:30:20 +0900
To: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Cc: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi. Mounir and all.
Mounir, thanks for updated agenda for Toronto f2f!

2013/8/21 Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>

> Hi,
>
> I just put a proposal for an agenda in the wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_2nd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda#Agenda
>
> As you can see, this agenda is quite different from the previous F2F. I
> would like to reduce the time we spend on each specification and instead
> of going trough many details, I think it would be great if, for every
> specifications, we do a status update and discuss the currently
> outstanding issues. Ideally, members should have prepared questions and
> issues to raise, already filed in the specification bug tracker.

Fully agree with this proposal. I think it would be great if editors do
this before f2f.

> You will see an item named "DataStore API". During the last F2F, Mozilla
> expressed concerns about the Messaging and Contacts API exposing data
> that could be updated and wanted a generic way to handle that sort of
> problems. This API is solving this issues as far as Mozilla is
> concerned. I will make sure to send documentation about this API before
> the F2F.

Thanks! When can I get this? I hope to see that proposal soon ;)

> On Wednesday afternoon, I would like the group to split into two parts
> that will work on different APIs. That will allow the members to go into
> detailed discussions on some APIs, solve issues and get things done.
> This is an experiment and depending on how it goes, we might do that
> with more groups or a longer period next time.

Interesting approach! Let's try this.

Kr, Wonsuk.

Finally, there will be a F2F dinner on Wednesday. I will send more
> information about this in another email.
>
> Please, let me know if you have any comment.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Mounir

   (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (߲)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!