Re: Toronto F2F agenda

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:24:16 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi Mounir,

On Aug 20, 2013, at 9:34 PM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:

> I just put a proposal for an agenda in the wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_2nd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda#Agenda

Thanks for updating the agenda.

[...]

> On Wednesday afternoon, I would like the group to split into two parts

> that will work on different APIs. That will allow the members to go into
> detailed discussions on some APIs, solve issues and get things done.
> This is an experiment and depending on how it goes, we might do that
> with more groups or a longer period next time.

Should we do this barcamp style as in TPAC lately i.e. short intros, session proposing, and then participant-driven sessions? Depending on the number of proposals and interest, split into 2-3 task forces. That has worked pretty well.

> Finally, there will be a F2F dinner on Wednesday. I will send more
> information about this in another email.

Thanks for organizing the dinner.

> Please, let me know if you have any comment.

It seems we have relatively little time (2h45min) scheduled for the Runtime/Security/Packaged apps discussion considering the scope and importance of the work.

If extra time is needed, perhaps we could try compress the Phase 2 discussion a bit?

Thanks,

-Anssi