Telcon bridge for remote F2F participants (was: F2F: register if you plan to attend)

[ +dsr ]

Hi Mounir, Dave,

On Aug 12, 2013, at 5:14 PM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:

> The F2F in Toronto is going to be in two weeks from now and I would like
> to remind everyone who intends to attend to register here:
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/58119/toronto-aug13/
>
> Even though the current number of attendees is matching the
> expectations, we got a lot of last minutes registrations for the
> previous F2F and for logistical reasons, it would be great if we could
> prevent that this time :)

On a related note, would it be possible to have a telcon bridge for remote participants?

We have a participant who has registered but may not be able to attend in person due to delays in visa processing.

See you at the F2F!

Thanks,

-Anssi