Re: SE (Security Element) dropped in new Nexus 7

Hi Anders,

(The following is with my co-chair hat on.)

As most people in this group, I understand that you do not agree with
the SE API as designed by Gemalto. Also, as most people in this group, I
have no opinion regarding the SE API.

The SE API is not yet something the group is working on. There are some
members who are supporting it but you should not assume that the entire
group is supporting the API. Do not assume that the decision has been
taken before the discussions happened.

I would greatly appreciate if you could stop your campaign against this
API in our mailing list. You are mostly flooding the group and harming
your cause by doing so.

When the group will have discussions around the SE API you will be more
than welcome to express your opinion and I can guarantee you that, as
usual at the W3C, your opinion will be listened based on the technical
value of your arguments.

Cheers,
--
Mounir