Re: SE (Security Element) dropped in new Nexus 7

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 05:31:18 +0200
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: sysapps <public-sysapps@w3.org>
On 2013-08-10 00:31, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> You do realize that the by far majority of the emails on this list
> about SE is from you, right?

I do and that is of course neither fun nor useful so I will keep quite
until there are any signs of activity. I promise!

> I.e. it appears that you are currently
> the only one working on this API.

"this API" does currently not exist at any level.

> This does seem consistent with our charter which says that we are to
> work on Phase 1 items for now, and that SE is not in Phase 1.

What I was hoping for was at least some indications what folks expect
from an SE API.  This obviously didn't happen.

> I don't see this group making any decisions regarding SE until we
> start working on Phase 2 items.

It will probably be a very simple decision :-)

Regards,
Anders