Re: SE (Security Element) dropped in new Nexus 7

You do realize that the by far majority of the emails on this list
about SE is from you, right? I.e. it appears that you are currently
the only one working on this API.

This does seem consistent with our charter which says that we are to
work on Phase 1 items for now, and that SE is not in Phase 1.

I don't see this group making any decisions regarding SE until we
start working on Phase 2 items.

/ Jonas