Re: [DOMError]: Subclassing DOMError to increase granularity of error handling?

On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:05:07 +0200, Nilsson, Claes1
<Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com> wrote:

> This is not just for debugging. Looking at the example I give in the
> mail, i.e. when the attempt to create a TCP socket fails I expect the
> web application to handle each error situation ("no network
> contact","peer does not respond", "local address/port pair is already in
> use") differently.

Usually we don't expose why a network connection fails to scripts in order
to not reveal information behind the user's firewall to attackers.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software