RE: [DOMError]: Subclassing DOMError to increase granularity of error handling?

Thanks Jonas for informing me about the thread you started. Seems as a good approach to subclass DOMException to achieve a more granular error reporting when this is needed. So I'll keep the current construction until there is consensus on the solution in W3C and in the EcmaScript organization.

BR
  Claes