RE: Size of an installed application? Re: Some comments in Execution and Security Model spec

 Hi ,Marcos,

I rather prefer to uninstall an app through application manager interface written in SysApp API.

> > If a user may prefer to uninstall the less unused application that takes up a
> huge space.
>
> I guess browser vendors can weigh in here about what this actually means.
> Does it mean the sum of everything in the cache + appCache + localStorage +
> IndexDB + cookies + Alarm data + ???? ?

I think it should be the sum of everything. So we need to add storage allocation metric when allocating all application data to calculate the correct size. It is not a trivial thing to do.