Re: [sysapps/raw socket api]: List of changes to be done based on Madrid session 2013-04-09

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Nilsson, Claes1
<Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com> wrote:
> Thanks Ke-Fong,
>
> See inline below.
>
> Claes

We should definitely enable a way to use whatever certificates are
installed on the system. I.e. we should make it possible in the API to
not provide any certificates and just use the system ones. I expect
all runtimes to support https which means that they all have a default
store of certificates.

I personally don't know of any use cases which require supporting
supplying a certificate when setting a connection, but I suspect such
use cases exist.

/ Jonas