From: 傈辆全
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 10:33 PM
To: 'public-sysapps@w3.org'
Cc: 'public-webappstore@w3.org'
Subject: update of manifest comparison chart

Dear All,

I’ve update the manifest comparison chart[1] which including sysapps WG’s manifest[2]

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know that.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/webappstore/wiki/Manifest

[2] Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications, http://runtime.sysapps.org/#application-manifest