AT&T has joined SysApps

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:00:13 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

This is to let you know that AT&T has joined the SysApps WG, and intends to contribute to the discussions and as resources permit, take on more direct roles. For the time being, myself and Dan Druta (which you may know from his work on WebRTC) will be contributing, and other members of our team will come on board in the near future.

We are really looking forward to the world of Web-based devices that SysApps will help enable, and to contributing to this work in bringing that about.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan