Phase 2 deliverable - Security Element access

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:09:45 +0200
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Hi All,
I know that phase 2 deliverable are not supposed to be discussed on this list until phase 2 begins.
I just wanted to hear if there is anybody out there that has any opinions (or interest) in this topic.

I'm personally unconvinced that that starting with a difficult topic like Security Element access without having aired a least some conceptual ideas about what that may mean is likely to cause problems further down the road.  The WebCrypto WG also toils with this issue and so far no solution seems to be in sight.

Feel free e-mail me private in case the list is inappropriate!

Cheers,
Anders Rundgren